We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, (as these terms are defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006).
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. This includes Stripe for processing payments, Amazon Web Services for hosting our service, including your data, HubSpot for managing communications with you, MailChimp for managing marketing communications.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website. Currently; Google and Optimizely.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Musicians First or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Musicians First, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.